[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-09-22 09:02

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Tue Sep 22 09:02:42 EDT 2009

Greetings mail-forum-merge,

Recent content - 1 new post

1. Showing your OpenOffice Impress presentations online
Published Blog entry by Raul Suarez
[ http://kwlug.org/node/685 ]

I've been using Impress for some time to create presentations but I
used
to upload them as odp files when I wanted to share them with the world
(in case the world came to see them).
That is, until I "discovered" that exporting them to flash was a piece
of cake.

Open your presentation in Impress
>From the main menu select "File | Export"
On the Export window select "Macromedia Flash (SWF)"

After that all that's left is
Upload the presentation to a website or file sharing site and reference
it from a web page using the following HTML code:
<EMBED SRC="<uri for the flash file>"
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Object1" ALIGN="LEFT"
WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="378" ></EMBED>
For example:
<EMBED SRC="../MyPresentation.swf" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
NAME="Object1" ALIGN="LEFT" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="378" ></EMBED>

--
This is an automatic e-mail from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux
User Group.