[kwlug-disc] open office question.

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:23:06 EDT 2009

Can you suggest something for me? I am trying to write a database to keep my feed info for a google transit feed. The data set isn't going to change too much, but I am going to run a lot of querys. I would like to use a GUI similar to MSSQL SSMS.

I don't have enough experience with MySQL to write the statements by hand without alot of digging.

Joseph Wennechuk