[kwlug-disc] REMINDER: Kwartzlab Karmic Koala Party Tonight!

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:43:11 EDT 2009

Just a quick reminder that Kwartzlab is holding a release party for
Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) tonight in the lab.

Where: Kwartzlab! (283 Duke Street West - http://kwartzlab.ca/contact/boehmer)
When: Tonight! Thursday, October 29, 7pm - 10pm (or thereabouts)

Details: http://kwartzlab.ca/karmic/

Come, bring laptops, computers, whatever.  If you can, please demo
Ubuntu-things you think are cool.  We'll have cake, CDs, stickers and
community.

Cake, CDs are limited. But if you want your favourite flavour of
Ubuntu burned onto a CD, be sure to bring in an ISO.  I may not have
the one you want in time for the party.

Darcy.