[kwlug-disc] Stock ticker

John Kerr jkerr0102 at rogers.com
Wed Oct 21 18:10:35 EDT 2009

First of all, the intent was humour, we can all have a laugh now and then.
Second, the next time someone tells us that free software is doomed because there is no money in it remember this stock quote.

I believe that it is an indication of what is happening.

We all know that firefox has more to offer than IE. so lets let them know it

"The only good use for Internet Explorer is to download Firefox"
John Eddie Kerr | Guelph, Ontario