[kwlug-disc] the intertoobz never forget

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:36:52 EDT 2009

It's not always about the money.  I do agree that for the most part, the OS
will just be sitting there, running proprietary software.  Little to no
development, but this is news that others will look to.

Should it be successful, it will aid in the effort to increase Linux
adoption.  Greater adoption means better hardware support, more games, etc.
However, if it falls flat on its face, even if it's just the proprietary
software that fails, it may hurt the general Linux movement.