[kwlug-disc] Topics for future meetings

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Wed Nov 4 20:40:53 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 07:08:44PM -0500, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> Given that Chris Frey gave the original presentation on Screen that
> got ME using it, maybe he has some ideas.

I still use screen, but I don't stress it like I used to.

My old presentation notes are here if they are of any use to folks
preparing more:

	http://www.netdirect.ca/~cdfrey/kwlug/screen/index.html

> Also: I vaguely recall that Chris Frey was going to offer a git
> presentation (and maybe a wxwindows one) and that Adam was going to
> give us a presentation as well. Are those still on the table? If so
> should I create presntation topics for them?

I'm up for a git presentation (I'm assuming it will be spring or summer?)
I'm not ready to give an aye or nay to wxwindows yet.

I'm also pondering a "Contributing to Open Source" presentation, which
is not ready yet.

- Chris