[kwlug-disc] ISP recommendations for sailing

Daniel Jolkowski danijolk at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 01:12:38 EDT 2009

I am not sure if they are suitable for 'boat programming' but we are using xplore.net at our home and they are quite reliable - rarely any outages and decent speed for 49.99 a month.  I think the initial equipment fee will run you about a thousand dollars depending on whether you install and calibrate it yourself.  They also offer a service that works with the giant old Hughes satellite dishes.

Daniel