[kwlug-disc] Job offer: J2EE Software Development Manager

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Mar 12 09:21:05 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This one came in to the KWLUG web site from a head hunter.  It appears
to be right on target for some of our members.

Best regards,
Richard

---------

Hi,
I was hoping you could pass this job description along to your members.

J2EE Software Development Manager

Looking for a high paced role where you'll be looking after several
projects at once?  This position is great for a hands on manager that
has a
love of technology and isn't scared to apply his expertise where it's
needed.  Most applications will be customer focused web applications.

Example of Duties:
Architect and Design (Spring, MVC)
Manage developers and IT staff
Manage network security
Manage wireless networks
Project management
And much much more

Tools:
Linux
MySQL
Java, J2EE, Spring, MVC, EJB
Apache, JBox
Agile
ERP

Interested?  Please email Jaime at robinsonj at ianmartin.com with your
resume.

Key Words: Linux, Manager, Apache, JBoxx, Java, J2EE, MySQL, Architect,
Design, Web, Erp, Billing Application, Parallel processing, Wireless,
Security, Encryption, GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth, Virtualization, firewalls,
Agile, Server, Load Balancing