[kwlug-disc] Linux-Format Magazine

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 16:44:50 EST 2009

Magazines translate into the e-book format concept.  So they do have a
foot in the door still.

I guess the issue is whether or not there is any value in the work
done laying out a magazine.  It is great when CSS scripts can
auto-format database-generated info into a unified style and present
it to a browser.

And hopefully there is still something to be said for reading an
article written by an author you have been following that has earned
your respect and trust, versus relying on whatever google returns in
the first two pages of its search results to be accurate.

Brent

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM, L.D. Paniak