[kwlug-disc] Heuther parking and comments thread

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 22:55:14 EDT 2009

--- On Wed, 7/8/09, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> >From my perspective it looks like the Heuther was reasonably
> successful as a meeting space.
>
> How did you feel about the space? Obviously we were pretty packed and
> the room was either hot (if the door was closed) or noisy
> (if not).

I liked it even though I was almost cooking in my own juices. The distribution of chairs and heat can be improved. I guess is just the nature of adapting to a new place.

Parking was very easy in the street and Walking from the large parking lot will hardly kill anyone in the summer and I've seen that in winter uptown Waterloo sidewalks are well maintained.