[kwlug-disc] thanks to all who replied -- the new netbook was purchased

Fri Jul 3 16:27:37 EDT 2009

On June 29, 2009 01:33:47 pm Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   took the lady in question out on saturday to future shop -- not
> being a geek, she immediately gravitated towards the netbook that
> appealed to her aesthetically, the bright red one:

Reminds me of my wife... she wanted a cell phone and the only needs were "full
keyboard" and "red."

We got an iphone for her.  I put a red back cover on it, and the full keyboard
need wasn't so much a need but a hatred for onscreen keyboards.  The iphone's
onscreen keyboard's pretty good though, and I think she's pretty happy, all
said.

She loves the red case though.  I think she's got the only red iphone in K/W.
Putting it on was a huge pain the ass, though.

http://www.ecaseshop.com/red-iphone-3g-back-cover-for-8gb-apple-iphone.html

-A.