[kwlug-disc] OT: Disappearing Drupal image galleries?

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:07:19 EST 2009

Has anyone experienced disappearing image galleries in Drupal 6? I just
logged on to my site and the image posts are still present, but my galleries
seem to have completely vanished. When I checked the status report it said
there were no image galleries defined. I defined a whole bunch of theme. I
managed to get one image back, it seems to be a problem with the image
import settings, like they somehow got reset. I haven't really touched the
site in a few days.

Cheers,

Charles