[kwlug-disc] OT - local ISP

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Fri Jan 30 13:11:53 EST 2009

Teksavvy: $30/month residential or $60 for business, plus $4.00 for a
static address.  Dry loop extra, at whatever Bell charges.

http://teksavvy.com/en/resdsl.asp?ID=7&mID=1

Well recommended at DSLReports:
http://www.dslreports.com/comments/2564

No affiliation, just a happy customer.

--Bob.

On 30 Jan 2009 at 12:57 Insurance Squared Inc. <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org>
wrote
about "[kwlug-disc] OT - local ISP[...]"