[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-01-23 10:14

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Fri Jan 23 10:14:59 EST 2009

Greetings mail-forum-merge,

Recent content - 1 new post

1. 58 Queen St S -- The Working Centre
Published Location by richard
[ http://kwlug.org/node/634 ]

We meet monthly, usually on the first (non-holiday) Monday of the
month.
Please check the front page for details. There is a parking lot behind
the building and parking after 6pm is free (last time we checked). We
meet at:
The Working Centre
58 Queen Street S.
Kitchener, Ontario
This is the "Other Working Centre" and is across the street from the
location that held our meetings from 2001 to 2008.  Photo and map to
follow.

--
This is an automatic e-mail from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux
User Group.