[kwlug-disc] Trial meeting location confirmed

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 21 14:39:09 EST 2009

I have confirmed that we have 58 Queen (the Working Centre across the
street) booked for at least February and March.

I lied to you about the proposed meeting location, but I am hoping
that most of you won't notice or care. You will enter in through the
front door of 58 Queen, not the side, and we will meet in the front
area. (Longer story: the observation Bill R made about watching the
door from the computer lab I was thinking of could be a dealbreaker,
so we can try the front area for now.)

I will update the website with pictures when I get a tuit. (I hope I
get one soon.)

- Paul