[kwlug-disc] linksys wrt54gl (openwrt) routers at canada computers

Jason Low jaaaaayyyyy at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 19 23:03:53 EST 2009

I have 2 wrt routers and have had the same problem with both.  After a electrical brown out (lights go dim) the units will seem OK but they will start dropping the wifi connection.  Some times the wifi stay good for a couple of hours sometimes days then disconnect.  The configuration does not change.  If I reload the firmware (dd-wrt) they they are good as new.  I now have the unit on a UPS and its been fine for a year +.

Regards

Jason Low