[kwlug-disc] firewall question

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Feb 17 18:14:31 EST 2009

I'm not volunteering here ...

VPN, like ssh, and innumerable other things, has more difficulty in
client distribution, communication, and control, than in the
technology itself.

e.g. Suppose you set up VPN for a laptop user. And the laptop gets
stolen. The issues around the technology become much bigger than the
technology itself.

Can you be more specific as to the nature of the content of the
presentation you would like to see?

For me, the automation of the distribution (reducing the complex and
convoluted instructions necessary to the user), would be a key item.