[kwlug-disc] Configuring a WinTV-HVR-1600

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Feb 14 12:46:24 EST 2009

As a sanity check, if you plug analog cable into one of your TVs, do
you get the lower (analog) channels?

You said it scans and finds a bunch of channels. Can you list a few?

With mine, I was able to digitize a number of old VHS tapes. I found
some value in getting that done. YMMV. (Assuming you have/get a
working card.)

Do you still want to record TV?