[kwlug-disc] Configuring a WinTV-HVR-1600

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 12:33:17 EST 2009

I know I won't get the digital channels as I'm not connecting it to the Cable box.

I think you've confirmed that I should be able to get the analog channels (lower channels)

I'm not getting those not even in Windows using three different programs: WinTV (awful), BeyondTV (trial version), VLC (great program! specially for streaming to other devices)

So, it seems the card is busted so I`ll get my money back.

Thank you,