[kwlug-disc] Free PDF eBook - Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference / Other Books

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 09:40:44 EST 2009

Actually I wrote the author to see if he was interested in a translation and distribution in the Spanish market.

He responded that he didn't have a publisher in Mexico, so I replied that I do have a publisher interested. Now waiting for the response.

 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/