[kwlug-disc] Bandwidth aggregation

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 10 19:38:54 EST 2009

--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) <aklists at mixdown.ca> wrote:
> I missed this email, it was 'Rashkae's reply that I
> read first.
>
> Is that something that would be presentation-worthy?
> It's fairly esoteric and the requirements aren't something most
> people have access to (multihomed IP  space).

Judging from the interest on this mailing list, I am guessing the answer is "yes".

Can we slot you in? The next available full-meeting slot is July, but we can schedule you later if you want.

(We might also think of some smaller "bite-sized" presentations to fill out some of the potentially-shorter presentations we have coming up.)

- Paul