[kwlug-disc] test

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 9 20:39:21 EST 2009

--- On Sun, 2/8/09, John Kerr <jkerr0102 at rogers.com> wrote:

> I am not sure if my messages to the kwlug are getting
> through. Any post that I make is not returned to me via the
> list. I do not know if this is by design or not.

I looked at your subscription status. Like everybody else, you have
"nodupes" checked off and you do NOT have "not metoo" checked off. So
I think you probably should be getting your own posts. Weird. (Of
course, if you changed your account status between the time you sent
this message and the time I responded, it is not weird any more.)

- Paul