[kwlug-disc] OpenStreetMap presentation - rides offered

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Feb 9 08:39:42 EST 2009

Richard is doing his openstreetmap presentation in Toronto tomorrow
evening (see below).  I'm driving, if anyone would like a lift to the
event I'd love to have you along.  Just drop me an email.

I'm looking forward to it.  I own fourwheeling dot ca and at some point
want to develop a site that lets ATV'ers upload and download maps of
trails.

g.

Richard Weait found Introduction to OpenStreetMap on LinkedIn Events and
thought you might be interested in going!

http://events.linkedin.com/pub/34850

Introduction to OpenStreetMap
Tue, Feb 10
Room GB248, Galbraith Building, University of Toronto , Toronto, ON, CA
services
Join us to learn more about OpenStreetMap, the collection of mapping
tools and data that is intended for you to use it creatively.

This fun, fast-moving presentation will show how to get involved in
OpenStreetMap and how others are already using it in wonderful ways
around the world.