[kwlug-disc] KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux User Group new content notification: 2009-12-31 22:08

webhost at kwlug.org webhost at kwlug.org
Thu Dec 31 22:08:55 EST 2009

Greetings mail-forum-merge,

Recent content - 1 new post

1. Installing WebHuddle
Published Blog entry by Raul Suarez
[ http://kwlug.org/node/718 ]

This will be the shortest post from this series.
To install WebHuddle I followed the instructions from the WebHuddle
User Guide
There you will find all the steps in detail and a wealth of extra
information regarding the WebHuddle configuration.
I did my installation on a minimal Debian install and the instructions
worked for me.

Recent comments - 1 new comment

1 new comment attached to Blog entry posted by Anonymous: kwlug is on
BigTent!
   1. Do you have a URL for by BobJonkman
     http://kwlug.org/node/716#comment-713

--
This is an automatic e-mail from KWLUG - The Kitchener Waterloo Linux
User Group.