[kwlug-disc] why not pick a kwlug project for the web site?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Dec 27 17:29:52 EST 2009

Actually ... doesn't this really mirror the earlier suggestion of a
kwlug wiki - which would allow all such content (below)?

i.e. the content <-> infrastructure chicken and egg that's been going
around in circles here.

The circle, I suspect, a reflection of the 'awkwardness' of the
kwlug.org drupal setup?