[kwlug-disc] Company sponsorship for meeting place?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Dec 24 20:36:24 EST 2009

Pick where you want to be, all else derives from that. e.g.
Facilities, location, costs (if any).

Assume 4 hours, 6 - 10, to allow set up and take down / casual chat
while moving in the general direction of the door, time, and new
member time should that be resurrected. (Unless it's free, as hours
would cease to come into the equation then - we would probably just be
given the building for the evening, essentially. Comfy chairs and
lounge and meeting rooms and all.)