[kwlug-disc] ?: What is twitter / twitting?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Dec 23 20:54:31 EST 2009

Blackberries bastardized e-mail (electronic formal memos) into txting.

I can certainly appreciate txt because of the brevity and
prioritization it forces. If it doesn't matter, this second, don't
send it, sort of thing. Use another means (e-mail, blog, whatever).

Thanks Andrew, Brent, Chris - sounds like twitter can be both ('SMS'
and 'MSMS'), whatever you want - chosen by who you follow.

I take the point - iphone vs. computer.

Since I don't have a data plan ...