[kwlug-disc] the value of twitter: part deux

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:52:13 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
>  if you don't understand social media, you might want to look into
> it.

Joseph Fung is offering a workshop on how to use Twitter effectively
the morning of Jan 23.

http://ideastransform.ning.com/events/practically-speaking-using

This is a follow-up from a discussion at KW Culture Camp.  Culture
Camp mostly happened through publicity on Twitter.  That's the only
reason Kwartzlab went out.  And we're glad we did, as we're now in
discussions about joint projects with UW's Critical Media Lab and
CAFKA as a result of contacts we made through Culture Camp.

Twitter is helping us get the word out about what we are and what we
do to people who we likely would never have been able to reach any
other way.

Darcy.