[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:04:20 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I do want to emphasize that I am not trying to shut down the discussion around future meeting spaces -- even for January.

This sounds like the best idea I've heard about so far, unless we
somehow stumble upon a budget for space rental. Thanks for making the
arrangements, Paul.

There are still a couple ideas I'm still interested in looking into,
but I also think it's important to start communicating a finalized
location change soon.  Jan 4 is coming up quickly.

Darcy.