[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 21:20:54 EST 2009

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Let me know your preferences for January. I have heard of
> no other concrete locations for January, although I know people are
> looking pretty hard.

The second best decision taken on time is better than the best decision taken late.

I vote St Johns for January, see how it works out.

We'll still keep our eyes and ears (and mouths) open for other opportunities in case there are objections to St Johns.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
http://rarsa.blogspot.com/