[kwlug-disc] DailyTech - Concerned About Privacy? You're Probably up to no Good, Says Google CEO

Lori Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Fri Dec 11 23:55:04 EST 2009

Sure, but if I'm away from home, or want a static (Bell's DNS servers
drift around), reliable DNS service, my feeling is that I have to pay
for another one.

Bell's DNS used to be a real PITA, but for the past couple of years I
have been quite happy with it.  Beats the heck out of Rogers' magazine
panhandling!