[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

Wed Dec 9 22:21:31 EST 2009

On December 9, 2009 09:46:51 pm unsolicited wrote:
> _Zehr's_ has meeting rooms???
> <sigh> Who'd a thunk.

Agreed, that is probably one of the last places I'd think to ask.

> Takes remembering to bring home a loaf of bread to a whole new level.
> Let alone that BBQ chicken and 6 pack of donuts.

Forget that; this fall I discovered that they will custom-make and bake you a
large pizza for $10 in about the time it takes for you to grab the lunchmeat
and bread and whatever else you need to get.

Now *THAT* is a great service!

-A.