[kwlug-disc] DailyTech - Concerned About Privacy? You're Probably up to no Good, Says Google CEO

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 9 16:02:17 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 09:49:31AM -0500, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> I told you so!  I did!

You did! I have been feeling a little uneasy about Google since GMail,
but it wasn't until your SEO presentation that I got really paranoid.
These days I try to use Scroogle (http://www.scroogle.org ), but I'll
bet that is just privacy theatre.

Is there a list of cookies we can prohibit to prevent GoogleNet from
spying on us when we visit Adsense sites?

- Paul (not much happier with Yahoo!, despite the address.)