[kwlug-disc] New locations brainstorming

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 9 10:26:25 EST 2009

As some of you know, we have likely lost the Heuther as a meeting
location. Charles and I are looking into meeting locations at The
Working Centre again. We can probably find something (in the worst
case we can probably meet in Computer Recycling) but it might be worth
looking into longer-term homes.

There may be other places that are willing to give us a long-term
home. I think that it is important that we get a regular commitment,
and that the agreement between us is clear. Free would be nicer than
paying a rental fee, but if the rental fee was fixed maybe we could
make things work.

Those are my thoughts. You may have others.

- Paul