[kwlug-disc] OT: Hardware question (hypothetical)

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Aug 25 15:10:04 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM, William Rieck<billr at thinkers.org> wrote:
> You can use the cylinder of a mechanical pencil. Remove the pencil lead,
> then slip the pencil cylinder over the bent pin and straighten.

Or you can get a "pin-straightener" from an electronics supply house
for $97.34.  It looks a lot like a mechanical pencil without the lead.
 And it comes without an eraser.

More information about the kwlug-disc mailing list