[kwlug-disc] Call for volunteers: Software Freedom Day

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:18:17 EDT 2009

I'd like to help, but the Royal Medieval Faire is in Waterloo Park the same
day.

Hey! That's an idea. If you can find someone with a good, fake Olde Englishe
accent, maybe you could do demos there.

I suspect the target audiences may be a bit different, but I'd kinda like to
see somebody in medieval garb extolling the virtues of free software.

Maybe you could drop off fliers at CupcakeCampKW (http://cupcakecampkw.ca/ -
also the same day) at the Children's Museum.  There might be more crossover
there: install free software, eat a cupcake.

Darcy.