[kwlug-disc] linux netbook

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Mon Aug 17 15:18:11 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 11:04 -0400, Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:
> I want one.
>
> Does anyone have any experience buying from woot.com?

I used to check the site daily until one day they had something I wanted
and I started to create an account. From their FAQ:

Why isn't my state/country/province listed; do you ship internationally?
        No, we do not ship outside of the continental United States at
        this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor
        to Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this
        time.

--
Chris Irwin <chris at chrisirwin.ca>