[kwlug-disc] Keyboards

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 17:23:57 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I may as well pose this question to you folks in this list.  Something I
have been searching for, for a while now.  A specific keyboard from Wyse.
They're out of production now, but its possible that someone out there knows
where I may find one.

This is the keyboard:
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/Zxarr/Random/?action=view&current=wysekeyboard.jpg

And this is the part number on the back:
http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r14/Zxarr/Random/?action=view&current=wyseserial.jpg

They're kind of like the Model M keyboards for me.  Have had one for over 15
years, but one day, it may die.  :(

Wyse normally makes terminal keyboards, but this one has an AT style
connector.  I have seen images of PS/2 as well.

Thanks!