[kwlug-disc] Old scanners for free

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Thu Apr 2 11:40:52 EDT 2009

I've got two Fujitsu 3099GX scanners in unknown working condition
available for free.  They apparently do 60 pages a min simplex or 100
pages a minute duplex.  They are absolute tanks - large heavy older
machines.

They were presented to me as being at least one in working condition,
the other likely working but assume for parts - but I've not tested
them.  I've got no interest in them and they'll be going to the regional
landfill on Saturday if no one's interested.

my email is glenn at glenn dotca if you're interested.  I'm in New Hamburg.