[kwlug-disc] laptop memory to buy and sell

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Wed Apr 1 12:40:33 EDT 2009

  first, i'm wondering if anyone out there has surplus PC333/PC2700
DDR memory lying around.  that's fairly old technology but it's the
only stuff that my gaggle of laptops will take in the single available
slot.  any 256M or 512M memory that you have and aren't using, let me
know off-line if you want to sell it.

  on the flip side, i have a couple "hynix" brand, 512MB, PC2 4400S,
if anyone might have some use for them.  i'm not even sure where i got
them, so if you can use them, make me an offer.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.