[kwlug-disc] OpenSource Me!

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Fri Dec 19 15:47:24 EST 2008

Oh, you'd think so.  But in my market, demand <> paying customers.

I liken it this way.  I tell my clients I'll charge them $1 to show them
how to make $5.  Their response is to suggest that why don't they not
pay me the $1 and instead I just show them how to make $4.  They don't
always appreciate that none of it works if I don't get my $1.

Which is one of the reasons I'm considering GPL.  Tough to sell much of
it anyway.