[kwlug-disc] OpenSource Me!

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Fri Dec 19 15:39:55 EST 2008

Insurance Squared Inc. wrote:

> What say you?  What would you do as a business person?  If I did go GPL,
> how would I maximize and other potential benefits from doing this?

Putting on my other hat as Network admin for for a small Life Insurance
MGA / Financial planning office, I would be very interested in deploying
, at least as prototype, anything you put forth.  I can't really offer
code, but knowledgeable feedback, diverse range of users, and support
revenue for you for any customization we need if this becomes a
production system.