[kwlug-disc] kwlug-disc and Evolution

Insurance Squared Inc. gcooke at insurancesquared.com
Mon Dec 8 19:08:44 EST 2008

Paul, as you're struggling with all this stuff, it's probably a good
time for me (and probably the rest of the list members) to say thanks to
you and the other LUG members who keep all this going.  I'm appreciative
not just of the work - but of the fact that it's being done year after
year after year.

It may seem like there's nothing out there, but I receive direct and
measurable benefit from being on this list as a result of your efforts -
even if you don't see it :).

-g.