[kwlug-disc] kwlug-disc and Evolution

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 8 18:55:28 EST 2008

> Gee, Paul.  Slipping....

It gets worse. I just renamed the list from "KWLUG discussion free for
all" to "KWLUG discussion" because it was bugging me. This will change
the List ID, I think. My hope is that this will be the final change to
that ID.

Gary: Do you have an error message for us?

- Paul

P.S. Something else that is new and that I will change: the "reply-to"
behaviour. This is the second time I have responded to the poster when
I hit "reply", even though I have "reply to list" set in Mailman.