[kwlug-announce] KWLUG Dinner meeting Wednesday night (2023-12-13) at "McCabes Kitchener" at 7pm

Andrew Sullivan Cant mail at andrewsullivancant.ca
Mon Dec 11 20:43:38 EST 2023

Hi everyone,

As announced at the last meeting, we will be meeting for dinner on
Wednesday night (2023-12-13) at McCabe`s Kitchener

* https://www.mccabeskitchener.com/
* https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/974207040

The meeting is also posted on the KWLUG website at:
* https://kwlug.org/node/1357

I will call the reservation on Wednesday afternoon, so please RSVP
either to this email directly or to dinner at kwlug.org.

And as always RSVP are helpful for making a reservation, but feel free
to just show up, too. We have never had a problem with extra people. 😄

Hope you had a nice weekend and see you on Wednesday,

Andrew