[kwlug-announce] Restaurant Meetup Monday: Wicked Coop Chicken

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 11 18:50:15 EST 2023

Hello again,

Some KWLUG members will be meeting this Monday, Nov 13 at 7pm at The
Coop Wicked Chicken in Kitchener. If you are reading this then you are
invited. This is a social meetup, although there may be informal tech
chatter there. The address is 1 Queen St N. There are more details
(including parking info) on the website: https://kwlug.org/node/1354 .

It is nice if you RSVP by sending an email to dinner at kwlug.org , but
it should be fine if you just show up on Monday.

Yes, this is a second email to the kwlug-announce list this month.
Andrew (who organizes the restaurant meetups) asked whether
we could have a post focusing on the social gatherings.
If you have strong preferences against getting two posts a month we'd
appreciate it if you let us know by the website or by sending me an
email. Similarly, if you really love separate restaurant emails let us
know too.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org