[kwlug-disc] Richard Stallman announcing his return to the FSF's Board of Directors

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sat Mar 27 18:22:14 EDT 2021

>>> ...  A thinking person should be able to deal
>>> with separate topics.
>> ... A thinking person should be able to deal with separate topics. Right?
> I can only repeat what I said in the previous email.  What you quoted
> from my statements above was related to RMS's words.  Yet your response
> talks about abuse, which is actions.

Those people apply same predicates as you. We think same way! Its just
we apply same predicates to different human experiences. And, as I said
somewhere before, anyone's honest reaction to the story will be a
function of their experiences with RMS. This situation is a perfect
ground for those who "divide to rule".

Myself, when I saw the headline, my emotions also went into "down with
cancel culture" mode. But, these days I already know folks inside to
send messages and to actually chat. Ma-a-an. Even links posted in this
thread are more than I knew. Ma-a-an. I lost my innocence, and just for
this RMS can go.