[kwlug-disc] Looking for Lenovo T570 LTD replacement

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:18:09 EDT 2021

NP, and if you are uncomfortable replacing the panel, hit up Roy at:
https://www.visioncomputersystems.com/
for help, his service rates are pretty decent and he is
ultra-knowledgeable.

Full disclosure, he is one of my younger brothers so I am very biased:-)

Another possibility for a used panel is:
https://www.realitybytescomputers.com/
in Elmira, they are great guys to work with but I have no idea of they have
stock on this or what the price would be.

Good luck!

Thanks,

Ron S.