[kwlug-disc] Installing onto an SSD

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 12 14:47:44 EST 2021

Mine said something like:

>    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/fstrim.timer; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)

That did not make sense to me (I did not explicitly disable the timer)
but I did not investigate deeply. I just enabled the timer and went on
with my life. This was a fresh install of Debian, so it was not as if
this was the result of an upgrade path either.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org