[kwlug-disc] Don't do what I did...

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:39:03 EST 2021

>From what I read..  the toaster isn't just a SATA cable.  Because some of
them come with disk duplication features, or other such things, they
actually have a tiny bit of processing on-board.  In this case, it was 32
bit so it wouldn't be able to see over 2TB.

I don't think the USB version matters, although the extra speed is nice.
It's just that the old toaster ran out of fingers and toes once it hit 2TB.